openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Jack Riley <jmriley0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 20:31:00 GMT
I subscribed to offer my 30+ years of experience writing requirements,
interfaces and verification document.  Never was approach by anyone there
to address these areas.  Now I am teaching at a college level and assisting
companies with internal training in statistics and would not have the time
any more to devote to this even if asked.