openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <leg...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 10:15:53 GMT
Hi Jack,

I see. Thank you a lot for your response. Did you manage to unsubscribe?

I would like to improve the situation for others that fail to connect to
the OpenOffice Development community. If you could spare some more time,
that would be wonderful.

The first time I learned that you were on the List was with your request
to unsubscribe on 28th of Aug. I could also not find any mails prior to
this one in our Archives.

I assume that you assumed that when you subscribe someone gets notified
and will welcome you, right?

Since this expectation is not full filled, because there is no general
notification it is very helpful to understand the steps you took prior
to subscription.

If you could help us by roughly describing which pages you have read
before you have subscribed would be very helpful.

In any case I whish you all the best in your new position. If you regain
Interest or time or want something fixed please simply write a mail to
this list, and we have a talk on how OpenOffice development works these
days.

All the best

Peter