openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <k...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking to Volunteer for Documentation
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:04:38 GMT
  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAO_nraQQbLT6StD=2C0-5UTWNmhoBYR_qc6aprnCbGYKOW6fTw@mail.gmail.com">
      <pre wrap="">Hello,

I'm a recent college graduate and aspiring technical writer, hoping to gain
some experience and build a portfolio to assist me in my job search.

I hope this was the right place to send this email, I admit I've never used
a mailing list before and am new to this whole thing.

As a side note, the "documentation" mailing list doesn't seem to be
working? There's no data for the FAQ or info sections, and when I try to
contact the owner I just receive an error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Sincerely,

Mitchell

</pre>
    Greetings Mitchell and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. The first place
    to start is with the <a moz-do-not-send="true"
      href="http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html">Orientation
      pages</a>. If you are new to Open Source projects I strongly
    advice going through the Level 1 and Level 2 pages as they will give
    you a basic understanding of how Apache projects, and AOO in
    particular operate. After that read the level 3 <a
      moz-do-not-send="true"
      href="https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html">Introduction
      to Documentation</a>. Any questions you have can be asked at this
    mailing list.<br>
    Regards<br>
    Keith N. McKenna<br>