openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From "Juan B. Rodriguez" <juanbpuertor...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: I would like to contibute to open office
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:27:19 GMT
Several months ago I contacted Openoffice Apache Org; and downloaded what you suggested. Honestly
I wasn’t able to understand your software and ended up uninstalling it. I was hoping to
find a simple and logic programming environment like in Microsoft Visual c/c++, Microsoft
Visual Basic or Borland, etc. All were simple to use because I only had to open the main program
to do all I ever needed, with an ease to understand and use compiler, and simple to access
all I ever needed to create any kind of program/application.
I understand that today there are many more languages than during those old days and that
were created to perform and simplify the actual variety of Developments and its related applications.
I downloaded MS Visual Studio 2017 hoping to learn all I stopped to learn since the year 2005,
imagine my actual ignorance.
I honestly appreciate your continuous messages of motivation. I feel strongly that some day
I shall return and join the Apache Organization, because it will be an honor to participate
with a very different and special kind of organization.

Best Regards,
Juan B. Rodriguez, Electrical Engineer