openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From sandro <sandro_suz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:01:07 GMT
Thank you Andrea,

Your proposal is an enchant like a divine lyric, I welcome what you have proposed with happiness.

Two birds were flying and then one of them asked: How astonishing is the sky? Well the sky
is a blue expansive embrace, thought the bird and that embrace was ardent  like the yellow
sun. The jubilant feeling aroused the bird like a whispering wind streaming his body and it
flew under the sky toward freedom.

It is certainly amazing to contribute to this amazing team, as I said in another email my
programming skills are mostly in PHP, but I was already introduced to Python.

I would like to know how is it proceeded the communication with the group:
a) Is the communication mostly in this mailing list?
b) How may us exchange information about the project?

Glad,
Sandro Suzart