openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From sandro <sandro_suz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Volunteer
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 01:59:13 GMT
Hi,

My name is Sandro Suzart, I am student of arts and it is amazing to speak to you. I have read
in the Open Office website that this team needs support and want volunteers, so I am mailing
as I have been introduced.

How nice it is to find an exciting experience? It is certainly like a beautiful lake where
the water is smooth, there you shall see the great sky mirrored and smile with passion, because
then you have met the infinity.

I would like to know how may I contribute and also if Open Office may offer a certificate
of the collaboration work, if there is such a thing I would appreciate (or if there is at
least any form to present that joyful experience to my university or future jobs). It certainly
is a great experience like a great river to sit by and delight.

Thank you,
Sandro Suzart