openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From sandro <sandro_suz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:06:52 GMT
Dear,

It is nice to talk to you. In the page:" https://openoffice.apache.org/students.html" it says
that I could volunteer for a certain number of hours (Do you need to volunteer a specific
number of hours?), how will someone verify that? What proof can I demonstrate to someone about
the hours worked? Can I have any printed document?

Thank you,
Sandro Suzart

________________________________
De: Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna@comcast.net>
Enviado: terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018 12:17
Cc: sandro_suzart@hotmail.com
Assunto: Re: Volunteer

Ccing op who is not subscribed.

On 8/21/2018 11:08 AM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 8/19/2018 9:59 PM, sandro wrote:

Hi,

My name is Sandro Suzart, I am student of arts and it is amazing to speak to you. I have read
in the Open Office website that this team needs support and want volunteers, so I am mailing
as I have been introduced.

How nice it is to find an exciting experience? It is certainly like a beautiful lake where
the water is smooth, there you shall see the great sky mirrored and smile with passion, because
then you have met the infinity.

I would like to know how may I contribute and also if Open Office may offer a certificate
of the collaboration work, if there is such a thing I would appreciate (or if there is at
least any form to present that joyful experience to my university or future jobs). It certainly
is a great experience like a great river to sit by and delight.

Thank you,
Sandro Suzart

Greetings Sandro and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. The first place to start is with the Orientation
pages<http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html>. If you are new to Open Source
projects I strongly advice going through the Level 1 and Level 2 pages as they will give you
a basic understanding of how Apache projects, and AOO in particular operate. After that read
the level 3 Introduction to Documentation<https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html>.
Any questions you have can be asked at this mailing list.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna