openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:49:54 GMT
Peter Kovacs wrote:
> No, we will not track your hours on the project.
> And I think we will also not organize the work.
> However we can help you in picking the right work for the time you want to invest. So
you deliver something and will not lost in to big step.

This is correct, but if Sandro needs that someone in the OpenOffice
Project Management Committee lists his contributions and confirms that
they correspond to a "timesheet" that Sandro will maintain and submit,
I'm sure this can be arranged.

So if the obstacle is that you need some formal attestation for your
contributions and for the time spent in contributing, I think it won't
be a major issue to let you have something, provided you do the tracking
yourself and we simply validate it.

So: if you want to get started, just pick an area or list your skills
and we can start.

Regards,
   Andrea.