openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Lead Technical Writer
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 23:08:16 GMT
Shirley;

Thank you for your interest in Apache OpenOffice. The Users Guide is
being developed on our mediawik. Details can be found in the  Intro to
Documentation Guide
<http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html>.

Regards
Keith

On 5/24/2018 8:20 AM, Shirley Rininger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Shirley. I have been a freelance writer for several years, and when I went
to download Open Office onto my rented laptop, I saw something being mentioned about needing
help and the words “lead technical writer”. I also do content and blog writing as well
as marketing  with an emphasis in SEO without it sounding forced.

> If you have room for me, I would love to contribute where you need writing the most.
I am not a code monkey. I just like explaining things to people, teaching them, or finding
an interesting way to provide information on a topic.