openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Mitchell Brown <mitchell.barnhart.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking to Volunteer for Documentation
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:03:51 GMT
Hello,

I'm a recent college graduate and aspiring technical writer, hoping to gain
some experience and build a portfolio to assist me in my job search.

I hope this was the right place to send this email, I admit I've never used
a mailing list before and am new to this whole thing.

As a side note, the "documentation" mailing list doesn't seem to be
working? There's no data for the FAQ or info sections, and when I try to
contact the owner I just receive an error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Sincerely,

Mitchell