openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking to Volunteer for Documentation
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:01:54 GMT
Hi Mitchell,

There is no issue with the technology.
We are all volunteers and an answer takes time. So we require patience.

You are right to ask. The structure of the project is a bit difficult since we do not employ
hierarchy or a strict organisation.
If you see something that you want to change make a suggestion.
In case you need access ask for it here or on developer mailing list (you do not need to subscribe
if you do not want to take part.)
Just mention it since it helps us little to take care.
In Cases of no answers just *bumb* or rewrite. Sometimes mails get not registered.

About a job support I think Open Office contribution works after some time. Of course you
can show off here what you can do. In general volunteers are appreciated.

If you need more info or if you have questions then please do not hesitate to send a mail
here.

All the best
Peter