openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Shirley Rininger <lucrat...@gmail.com>
Subject Lead Technical Writer
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 12:20:48 GMT
Hello,

My name is Shirley. I have been a freelance writer for several years, and when I went to download
Open Office onto my rented laptop, I saw something being mentioned about needing help and
the words “lead technical writer”. I also do content and blog writing as well as marketing
 with an emphasis in SEO without it sounding forced.

If you have room for me, I would love to contribute where you need writing the most. I am
not a code monkey. I just like explaining things to people, teaching them, or finding an interesting
way to provide information on a topic.

Thank you,

Shirley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10