openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Phuc Vu <phucv...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking to Volunteer and Contribute.
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:25:21 GMT
Hi, my name is Andy Vu and I was hoping I could help get involved with
the development of OpenOffice. The reason I am interested in
contributing to this project is because I mainly use OpenOffice
myself. OpenOffice is no doubt a good application to use but sometimes
I feel like it doesn't allow me to do something that I wanted it to
do. I hope to contribute to the programming side of the project
because that is where my area of expertise lies.

Regards,
Andy Vu