openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: New Volunteer Orientation
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:33:24 GMT
Hi Tamim,

You did not copy the error, but the summary.

There should be an other Error above it.

On Which Operating System do you build?

If you do not have the output anymore try:

 > build --prepare --from writerfilter

then

 > build -- from writerfilter

With luck you run into the same error, if your luck is not so good, you
get stuck at another Position.

The build system is not easy to use.