openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From "Famiglietti, Andrew A" <AFamiglie...@wcupa.edu>
Subject Hello!
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:43:06 GMT
Hi Open Office Team,

I'm an professor in the English Department at West Chester University of Pennsylvania, and
I'm planning to use Open Source Software documentation as a "real world" writing task for
my Technical Writing Students this semester. I noticed your project was looking for documentation
help on github and thought I would reach out. Some things you should know:

- I'm not going to swamp you with student pull requests. Students will file their drafts with
me, first, and then I will pass them on to you only if I think they have a reasonably good
end product, and I have an ok from the project
- At most two or three students might work on a given project

I was wondering:

- If you would be interested in seeing the documentation drafts students produce
- If there was any particular area of documentation you were particularly in need of

Thanks so much for your time!
?
---
Andy Famiglietti, PhD
Assistant Professor of English, West Chester University
http://copyvillain.org<http://copyvillain.org/>