openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of AOO-4.1.4 RC2
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:42:02 GMT
I must not and cannot give you any guidance, because I wrote some of the
patches - that is what I was doing when I was inactive on this mailing
list. My assumptions about what is and is not affected by the changes I
made are what most need to be tested.

The simplest thing to do is to make copies of documents, spreadsheets
etc. that you happen to have, in as many different formats as possible,
and try to load and edit the copies.