openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of AOO-4.1.4 RC2
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:47:53 GMT
I am the very worst person to give any instructions for what to test - I
wrote several of the patches that went into RC2. A programmer should not
in any way control QA for their own work.

The greatest value would be if you could just open and edit copies of
any documents you have lying around. Note that you should only work on
copies, in case you do find a bug.