openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Ariel Aviad <aviad...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:07:33 GMT
Hi,

    My name is Ariel Aviad and I am a student for computer science
I use OpenOffice to write my assignments for University and I want
to join one of the development team of this great project.

    My knowledge of programing is just from University and self learning
in C, JAVA, SQL JS and knowledge of C++ without any experience.
I prefore working

    I want to ask if this is enough  to join the project? and if it is what
farther steps do I need to do to join a development team.

Ariel