openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From "Mullaney, Patrick" <mulla...@oregonstate.edu>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 15:32:29 GMT
Hello,

My name is Patrick Mullaney and I was interested in joining as a
volunteer.  I'm from Boston, MA and currently a computer science student
approximately half-way to my degree.

As far as my current skills, I'm strongest in C and C++ with some
experience in Python, HTML, and CSS.

I'm mostly interested in development and QA.  I'd like to build some
experience and give a bit back.  Currently, I probably have 2-3/hours per
week to contribute and hopefully would like to contribute for a long term
period of time.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you!

Sincerely,

Patrick Mullaney