openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Adam Kasietczuk <adamka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A mission
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:39:40 GMT
Hello!
I'm work in C# but have knowledge of C++ (Visual Studio Ex or Dev C++). If
is possible to not compile all source code of OpenOffice then I could take
part.
So, can you tell me more about this project? What exactly you need search:
files on disc, strings in files or databases files in binary?