openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From hussam habib <hussam...@gmail.com>
Subject Applying as a student
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:34:11 GMT
Hello,
My name is Hussam Habib and I am a 3rd year computer science student, I
have been learning and using C++ for 3 years now. I wanted to contribute to
an open source project like yours. I was hoping that I could help you with
QA or development for about 4 hours a week or maybe more. Since I am not
doing this as a requirement for any course rather as a project to apply my
programming skills I do not have a schedule to follow and can start
whenever it is feasible.
I would be looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.