openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Starting to Contribute to OpenOffice
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:18:50 GMT
AOO uses a Subversion repository. The best place to get started on C++
work is the step-by-step build instructions at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step.
It includes a link to the repository, as well as a lot of other
information you will need to build AOO.