openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:43:57 GMT
Am 12/13/2016 03:50 AM, schrieb pogoj:
> Hello Apache, can you tell me why Anuradha Patil might have sent this note to me?

Anuradha hasn't written only to you but to the mailing list you are
subscribed to. So, many others got it as well.

Maybe you are new to the concept of a mailing list. Here you can get
more information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list

HTH

Marcus