openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From pradnya hegde <oophe...@gmail.com>
Subject New Dev Volunteer
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 02:57:04 GMT
Hello,

I am Pradnya Hegde .I am very excited to get opportunity to volunteer for
Open Office project.
Currently I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I have 10 years of experience in C++ and C code development ,on Linux and
Windows platform,for various organizations (based in India). Past 8 months
I am stay-at-home mom.
I have beginner level experience about coding in pro*C and python,

Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward to be part of this great
project.

Thanks,
Pradnya