openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Christian Oberschelp <ultraschlu...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject a playable version of "VideoPoker", done by C.Oberschelp,Aachen (Germany)
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 00:57:26 GMT
 Hello Mr. Ferreira,in order to just pimp (up) OpenOffice 4.1.3 a little bit,I would like to
suggest: Do It With a (my simple) VideoPoker-application...
No,we should't take poker too serious,should we? But it surely is a still booming sector,I
think.I'm not the opinion we endanger our youth to first blood,becoming a poker junkie.
Please have a look at my VideoPoker-Thread ( http://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=65134
), and it's the place where you can download the most recent version.Please scroll downwards
to end of website to get to the Download of the two Versions (classic,modern).
There's also a Link to an english forum in my thread (look at the passage I wrote 05.03.2015),if
all the German annoyes you.Meanwhile,I still had to make a change concerning the rare 800-chips-value.It's
done now.
If there's an interest I can give you my password (or,of course,just hack it) to get full
access.If you have some routine handeling the program,then:
Please make invalid changes,for e.g. type characters,not numbers in my interface-cell "D3".After
that,you'll see,you can imagine a hit of "Backspace" or just a valid change makes everything
all right once again. Meaning: you have the old hand/the changed Hand.
Check out the "info function" also,held in green, in cell D11.I did that last year,spring.
You don't know what I mean? Well,just push the Backspace-button and hold your finger... You'll
then see it,'blinking'
I contacted orcmid@msn.com and tried otherwise to get contact to OpenOffice-developers last
year and this year-with no effect :-(.
The file I made is only of 50 kilobyte,that's not too much,I think ;-) .Please understand
I don't want to make an extension out of it,that only complicates things for all.The file
works pretty fine on the OpenOffice-Versions if you activate macros,and I did an accomodation
from 3.0.0 and more recent to 4.1.2 by just a few lines of code.That concerned that the old
cards occured after an invalid change on some versions.So,please, if there is an interest
(for example appending it to the german version),contact me. ultraschlumpf@yahoo.de is my
Email address
Have a nice day: With Greetz,Christian Oberschelp (42 years of age),
my profession:
Fachinformatiker (Anwendungsentwicklung),retired(due to psychic illness); from:
Aachen,Germany