openoffice-marketing mailing list archives

From "JFD" <jean_francois_del...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Marketing Volunteer
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:34:47 GMT
Thanks for removing me from your mailing list.
Regards
JFD

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Scott Gillard
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 2:24 PM
To: Graham Lauder
Cc: marketing@openoffice.apache.org ; Stephen
Subject: Re: Marketing Volunteer

Hi Graham,

Sorry to email directly.  I just wanted to thank you for your reply.  I
just have difficulty with the fact that there are no rules or guidelines
for the list.

The non-stop chatter/members feeling an obligation to say something to
every message if too much.  I'll stop short of naming names.  I just
haven't found any way to contribute and see no light at the end of the
tunnel.  I'd be fine with observing for a while but thus far literally
nothing has been done that I would term progress.

I'm sorry there's no way to participate outside of the mailing list.  I've
already gotten to clicking "mark all read" on the AOO Marketing Folder.

I wish you all well, I will continue to use OO and open source software and
hope that I can find another way, as a non-programmer, to help.

Kind regards,
Scott
*Scott Gillard*
Mobile:  (902)402-2962