openoffice-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject DO NOT REPLY [Bug 119313] New: SQLITE database access via ODBC problems in 3.4 RC
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 02:08:41 GMT

             Bug #: 119313
        Issue Type: DEFECT
           Summary: SQLITE database access via ODBC problems in 3.4 RC
    Classification: Application
           Product: Database access
           Version: OOo 3.4 Beta
          Platform: PC
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P3
         Component: none

I have been using OOo 3.3 successfully as the front end to several SQLite

Since installing 3.4 RC I've noticed that one field in two databases (identical
structure - different data) does not display. The field in question is a
primary key field and contains membership numbers (but is defined as text).

Oddly enough, I can create a new record and write to that field, but it still
doesn't display.

I wanted to test if this would happen in a new database, but on trying to
connect to the new one, I got this error message:

Could not load the program library or it is corrupted. The ODBC data
source selection is not available.

The OS is Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit and the AOO build is AOO340m1(Build:9590) - Rev.

Removing AOO 3.4 and reinstalling OOo 3.3 solves the problem.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

View raw message