openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Monasor Atairu <monasorata...@gmail.com>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 05:28:34 GMT
Hello guys,

My name is Monasor. I am a new doc volunteer and a new believer in all
things open source. I recently switched from word to openoffice, then from
windows to ubuntu .

So far, I love it. And, I am convinced volunteering my time into docs is
one way I could say thank you to openoffice.

I am currently studying for graduate school and I use open office alot. I
am skilled in html/css and growing competent in ubuntu/debian server
administration and of course the openoffice suite.

Looking forward to helping in any way I can.

Thank you.