openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Heather Bloomer <heather.e.bloo...@gmail.com>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 20:24:33 GMT
Hi my name is Heather.  I live in Rockland County Ny.  I have an A.S. degree in Internet Technology
with an option in E-Commerce administration.  I have decided that I would like to pursue the
career path of Technical writing in the Information Technology field.  I would like to volunteer
my time to gain experience and help the open source project Apache Open Office and further
my skills and knowledge base.  I have experience with :
Usage and knowledge base of HTML, XHTML, DHTML, HTML 4.0 & 5, CSS 2 & 3, Java, and
CGI/Perl, Technical Writing

Ability to work with Microsoft Windows, Mac OSx and Linux environments

Knowledge of and experience with comprehensive computer skills and troubleshooting

Experience in being able to research and implement solutions

Ability to work independently, make informed decisions, ask for guidance, if needed and follow
given instructions

PC maintenance, build, add, replace internal components

Installation and configuration of wireless/wired network adapters in Windows, Mac OSx, and
Linux

Good organizational and communication skills

Good customer-relations background

I look forward to becoming part of the volunteer community!

Thank you,

Heather Bloomer