openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Subcribe
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:11:48 GMT
Steve Wolf wrote:
> Subsribe

Steve;

I am curious why you are trying to subscribe to the list again. It
appears that you are already subscribed. This is a fairly low volume
list and there have not been a lot of posts since your initial one
introducing yourself. I have cc'd your e-mail address in case you do not
see this from the list.

Dave;

I do not see the Delivered-To: Moderator in the headers of Steve's mail
which would say that he is already subscribed. Can you check and see if
he is indeed subscribed or whether we have a odd situation here that he
is not subscribed yet the headers do not show him not subscribed.

Regards
Keith