openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Doc Volunteer
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 22:16:15 GMT
On 17/10/2014 Steve Wolf wrote:
> I would love to volunteer my time (Which I have plenty of) learning
> documentation writing. I have strong English writing skills and
> technical knowledge. Thank you for the opportunity.

Plenty of time? Sounds very good, and as you can guess from the delay
other people do not have plenty of time at the moment, so thank you for
your patience.

I suggest that you start by reviewing our current effort:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide
You will find a lot of pages to fix and complete. Please take a look and
then come back to the doc list with some ideas on what you would fix or
extend (many pages are yet to be written).

You will need a MWiki account to edit pages: just ask for it here on
list and we can create one for you.

Regards,
   Andrea.