openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 22:06:34 GMT
On 09/09/2014 Aarti Varma wrote:
> My name is Aarti Varma (I go by Sonu) and I have just joined the mailing
> list. I am a software developer focusing on Android. I've been wanting to
> contribute to some open source projects for a while, and since I love
> writing I thought documentation and tutorials would be a good place to
> start.

OK, so your favorite choice would be to write some new documentation.
This is excellent, since we have dozens of pages that are simply waiting
for volunteers. You find them here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide
and there's a lot of choice, covering all modules: just click around to
find the incomplete pages and tell us what you would like to work on.

There are some community priorities also for Hindi translations (like
translating the Hindi site: http://www.openoffice.org/hi ) but since
your favorite field is documentation we'll be happy with that at the moment!

Regards,
   Andrea.