openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Requesting MWiki Account
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:30:42 GMT
anuja seith wrote:
> I am a writer and editor with a background in journalism and content
> writing. I am now transitioning into technical writing and would like to
> use my skills to contribute to Apache OpenOffice.

Welcome! Account created, you will receive a temporary password in a few
minutes.

Given your background, it's probably very good to start by:

1) Subscribing this list, so you won't miss important messages. Send an
empty e-mail message to doc-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond
to the confirmation request you will receive.

2) Having a look at the initial structure for our slowly progressing
documentation project:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide and telling us
what you would improve; it's very much work in progress and incomplete,
so feel free to suggest!

Regards,
   Andrea.