openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stepping back from trying to drive this effort
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:01:47 GMT
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Dave <davepolit@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the internal help files are especially vital and enormously
> contribute to the overall quality of a programme.

Yes, they are! I have been SLOWLY working toward being able to build inline
help content in its own sandbox with dmake only -- not using "build" -- but
have not finished this.  I think this might be the first step to get more
folks involved with the inline help since it could then be ported to its
own branch, etc.

Having anyone help with this would be great!

And, this needs a new thread/focus as well.