openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Stephenie Barrett <writerp...@live.com>
Subject Re: Stepping back from trying to drive this effort
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:22:26 GMT
On 6/8/2014 1:56 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> On 6/7/14, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna@comcast.net> wrote:
>> It has become painfully obvious over the last 6 months or more that I am
>> not the person to push this effort forward. I am tired of answering
>> queries about how to help and then never having people come back to the
>> list. I will continue to work on the introductory material as I have
>> time, but I no longer have the energy to continue to try and drive it
>> forward.
>>
>> What we need is people with experience in technical writing to drive
>> this and to mentor new comers. I will continue to monitor the list and
>> set up accounts on the mwiki as needed. I think I may take a closer look
>> at trying to learn the process of writing the help files as I am seeing
>> more bugs posted concerning problems with them.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

I am sorry I keep coming in and out of the discussion. I was working on
a project full time the past few months and didn't have time to offer. I
am able to help with the help files and other writing as needed. I am an
experienced technical writer and would like to work on one of the bigger
projects needed. I will touch base early next week to get started.