openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Volunteer Update
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 19:02:48 GMT
Jake Thomas wrote:
> Sorry, The last email was a bit succinct,
>
> I have minors skills in programming and web design, a fair bit of
> skill with graphics, design and technical writing.
>
> Ive created an account on the Cwiki under the username jazzatomo, but
> am currently unable to edit any of the lists to add myself to them
> currently.
>
> Im looking forward to working with you all over the coming weeks.
>
> Jake

Hi Jake;

Welcome to the Documentation team. The User Guide is our current
priority and it is in development at the mwiki at the following links:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide
	Top level Index to the User Guide Pages.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status
	This is the page we use to track where each page is in the 	process.

Regards
Keith