openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Dave <davepo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to volunteer as technical writer
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 20:52:15 GMT
hi archana,

are you proficient also in other languages?

today discovered that my documentation for students has 60 to 70 visitors
daily and i'm looking to expand it to other languages. so far have done
english, german and french. some student friends of mine are doing arabic.
have a look at it: openoffice-uni.org

yours, dave