openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From archana nagarajan <archananagara...@gmail.com>
Subject I would like to volunteer as technical writer
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 13:06:56 GMT
Hello,

I am a Middleware Administrator with vast experience on a range of products
like Weblogic, Apache HTTP server, IBM Websphere MQ, JBOSs etc. I have
produced a lot of documentation during my stint as technical lead for
various banking/financial projects. I owe 99% of my expertise to the
knowledge I gleaned from technical information freely available on the
internet and I am interested in 'giving back' in some way to the open
source community. I came across this "Call for Volunteers" while surfing
and would like to contribute as a technical writer in any way possible, if
you need me.

Please feel free to reach out to me on archananagarajan@gmail.com

Regards
Archana