openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "In other languages" links to missing wiki.services.openoffice.org
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 05:57:03 GMT
Hung Mark wrote:
> I just updated a wiki page in traditional Chinese, however I found that
> links in "In other languages" sidebar of the wiki website  links to
> wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/...
> It seems misconfigured. Could anyone help to fix that?

Why "missing"? It should still be OK. I mean,
wiki.services.openoffice.org is redirected to the current
https://wiki.openoffice.org URL.

That said, if you give us the link to the page you edited and where the
broken links are, we can check it.

So, to investigate, I'll need to know:
1) Whether http://wiki.services.openoffice.org is properly working for you
2) Where the outdated links are, so that we can fix them.

Regards,
   Andrea.