openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Participate in the documentation area
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 04:09:34 GMT
HP wrote:
> On 03/27/2014 06:35 PM, JOSE REYES wrote:
>> I am interested in participating in the documentation area in
>> OpenOffice.org. I think that my skills and knowledge could  help the
>> community.
>> In my experience as a student in college, as a student in the area of
>> ICT, I demonstrated my ability to work to help others. It would be a
>> great experience for me to participate in the community, in the area
>> of ​​documentation and have the opportunity to be in contact with
>> people from other countries and learn another way to work.
>> Therefore I consider to be trained in the area of documentation, share
>> Guides help other people.
>> Currently study the fifth semester as a senior technician in ICT. In
>> addition to participating in various courses.
>>
>> For these reasons, I would belong in that areea.
>>
> Welcome Jose,
>
> Please have a look at these two links, read up a bit and get back to us.
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/
>

> Thanks,
>
> HP
HP;

Both of those links are out of date though some works has been done on
the contribute link, more needs to be done. The web site link is there
for historic purposes as it has a hi rating on Google.

A better link to give to new volunteers is the Documentation Orientation
page at http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html.

Regards
Keith