openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Participate in the documentation area
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 03:58:49 GMT
JOSE REYES wrote:
> Hello HP!
>
>  I have some doubts.
> What level of English is required to participate in the community?
> In the section on Review, How I can help in the area of ​​Review?
> What is the area of ​​editing? The the section on Editing does not explain how to
contribute.

> thanks
>
>> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:45:34 +0100
>> From: thecarpy@aim.com
>> To: doc@openoffice.apache.org; chgj94@hotmail.com
>> Subject: Re: Participate in the documentation area
>>
>> On 03/27/2014 06:35 PM, JOSE REYES wrote:
>>> I am interested in participating in the documentation area in OpenOffice.org.
I think that my skills and knowledge could  help the community.
>>> In my experience as a student in college, as a student in the area of ICT, I
demonstrated my ability to work to help others. It would be a great experience for me to participate
in the community, in the area of ​​documentation and have the opportunity to be in contact
with people from other countries and learn another way to work.
>>> Therefore I consider to be trained in the area of documentation, share Guides
help other people.
>>> Currently study the fifth semester as a senior technician in ICT. In addition
to participating in various courses.