openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From JOSE REYES <chg...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Participate in the documentation area
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:12:25 GMT
Hello HP!

 I have some doubts.
What level of English is required to participate in the community?
In the section on Review, How I can help in the area of ​​Review?
What is the area of ​​editing? The the section on Editing does not explain how to contribute.

thanks

> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:45:34 +0100
> From: thecarpy@aim.com
> To: doc@openoffice.apache.org; chgj94@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Participate in the documentation area
>
> On 03/27/2014 06:35 PM, JOSE REYES wrote:
> > I am interested in participating in the documentation area in OpenOffice.org. I
think that my skills and knowledge could  help the community.
> > In my experience as a student in college, as a student in the area of ICT, I demonstrated
my ability to work to help others. It would be a great experience for me to participate in
the community, in the area of ​​documentation and have the opportunity to be in contact
with people from other countries and learn another way to work.
> > Therefore I consider to be trained in the area of documentation, share Guides help
other people.
> > Currently study the fifth semester as a senior technician in ICT. In addition to
participating in various courses.