openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From HP <theca...@aim.com>
Subject Re: Participate in the documentation area
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:31:18 GMT
Jose,

Although I have not seen any big mistakes in your emails, I am not sure
if your level is sufficient - ideally, your level would be native, but
then again don't panic, just try! In the worst case you would end up
translating documents into your mother tongue, which is not that bad
either, or working on screenshots or reviewing doc.

In any case, cool to have you on board ;-)

greetz,

HP
On 03/28/2014 12:12 AM, JOSE REYES wrote:
> Hello HP!
>
>   I have some doubts.
> What level of English is required to participate in the community?
> In the section on Review, How I can help in the area of ​​Review?
> What is the area of ​​editing? The the section on Editing does not explain how to
contribute.

> thanks
>
>> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:45:34 +0100
>> From: thecarpy@aim.com
>> To: doc@openoffice.apache.org; chgj94@hotmail.com
>> Subject: Re: Participate in the documentation area
>>
>> On 03/27/2014 06:35 PM, JOSE REYES wrote:
>>> I am interested in participating in the documentation area in OpenOffice.org.
I think that my skills and knowledge could  help the community.
>>> In my experience as a student in college, as a student in the area of ICT, I
demonstrated my ability to work to help others. It would be a great experience for me to participate
in the community, in the area of ​​documentation and have the opportunity to be in contact
with people from other countries and learn another way to work.
>>> Therefore I consider to be trained in the area of documentation, share Guides
help other people.
>>> Currently study the fifth semester as a senior technician in ICT. In addition
to participating in various courses.