openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From HP <theca...@aim.com>
Subject Re: Participate in the documentation area
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:45:34 GMT
On 03/27/2014 06:35 PM, JOSE REYES wrote:
> I am interested in participating in the documentation area in OpenOffice.org. I think
that my skills and knowledge could  help the community.
> In my experience as a student in college, as a student in the area of ICT, I demonstrated
my ability to work to help others. It would be a great experience for me to participate in
the community, in the area of ​​documentation and have the opportunity to be in contact
with people from other countries and learn another way to work.
> Therefore I consider to be trained in the area of documentation, share Guides help other
people.
> Currently study the fifth semester as a senior technician in ICT. In addition to participating
in various courses.

> For these reasons, I would belong in that area.

Welcome Jose,

Please have a look at these two links, read up a bit and get back to us.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute

http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/

Thanks,

HP