openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to change OOo to AOO quickly and efficiently?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 13:23:29 GMT
On 24/02/2014 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> So, does this mean just change it manually  if editing the WIKI, or, can
> something be done to do a quick database update (as if anything done to
> a production server is quick... test test test test, ok, now do it).

I wrote it several times already (and indeed, I agree that it sounds
easy but it needs some testing!): if any database operations are needed
to do a mass "search and replace" in all pages we can do it.

But can we have explicit examples on what should be changed, so the
exact strings to find/replace and a couple of wiki pages that would be
affected by the replacement? This will make thing clearer.

Regards,
   Andrea.