openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject How to change OOo to AOO quickly and efficiently?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:24:19 GMT

On a whim I took a look at the BASIC Guide
(https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/BASIC_Guide), which
reads as follows:

This guide provides an introduction to programming with OpenOffice.org
Basic.

I then looked at the WIKI source, which reads as follows:

This guide provides an introduction to programming with {{OOo}} Basic.

I found it very interesting that OpenOffice.org is inserted using
{{OOo}}. In theory, it should be possible to update the entire BASIC
guide to use Apache OpenOffice by changing how the wiki displays OOo.

I looked at the current writer guide, and it uses direct text for Apache
OpenOffice.

So, what is the recommended method to make that particular change in the
BASIC guide?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php