openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Check my work?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:25:25 GMT

On 01/07/2014 01:25 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> Steven;
> I will be happy to go over your work later today. Just one caution on
> the older User Guides. These were done by ODF Authors in th days when
> Sun and Oracle sponsored the project and are under a different license
> that is incompatible with the ALv2 license we are now using at Apache.
> I see no problem using them as a guide for structure etc. but care
> must be taken not to re-use an content.

The getting started guide has a section on Macros. The Calc guide has a
section on Calc as a simple database.

Both of these documents started as documents I created outside of ODF
Authors. The ODF Authors version may not be direct content usable, but
my original documents are. Just something to keep in mind. They would
need to be reformatted to what ever standards are used in the AOO
documents, however.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php