openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Дарья Чуркина <d_churk...@inbox.ru>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:41:21 GMT
 Hello!

My name is Daria Churkina and I'd love to become a part of OpenOffice Documentation Team.

I have a degree in the English language and literature and am currently working as a linguist
for an IT company in St.Petersburg, Russia. As a part of my responsibilities I test and tune
the modules of the machine translation system we develop. Occasionaly I also test new methods
of information processing and then write instruction for my colleagues. I really enjoy it,
and an hope to be useful in the project with the skills I have.

Best regards,
Daria.