openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "swhupp@frontier.com" <swh...@frontier.com>
Subject Check my work?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:39:51 GMT
I have finished the View and Print sections of the Options page in the User Guide.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Options/AOO

Would someone have a look at this and tell me if I am on the right track? I used the old User
Guide as a starting point, but added more detail without (I hope) copying the original. My
goal was to say something about every control, without turning it into a tutorial.

The sections from Fonts to Accessibility are blank on that page, so I am going to just keep
filling it in. Is there anywhere I should be recording my progress?

Would also appreciate some direction on what level the headings should be. I am going to look
at some of the other sections to get some idea, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Steven Hupp