openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Dave <davepo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openoffice.uni documentation (Re: Fwd: Documention - sort of)
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:54:21 GMT
Hi Dick,

Thanks a million! However it seems to me to be a little round about way.
Wouldn't it be possible to simply post a link to:

openoffice-uni.org

There visitors can choose if they prefer pdf or odt

I prefer the document to be kept in one piece because my aim was to
encourage readers to actually read through the whole thing and not jump
from one section to another out of order.

All the best
Dave